Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I Tried Over 50 Drugstore Mascaras and These Are the 10 Best



If you've ever stood staring at the wall of drugstore mascaras, paralyzed by all the options—Lengthening! Volumizing! Thickening!—and confused as to which one to buy, I'm here to help. I tried over 50 drugstore mascaras to help you find The One without breaking the bank. Here, in no particular order, are the 10 best.
1. CoverGirl Plumpify BlastPro by LashBlast Mascara, $12






The brush on this baby is a serious multitasker! It's thick, so it grabs a lot of lashes in one swoop, and it has a spiral staircase brush design that lifts and twirls your lash hairs, wrapping them in lots of formula. As promised, it definitely "plumpifies," especially since it deposited product at the base of my lashes, which gave the look that I was wearing liner on my upper inner rim.

2. Rimmel London ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara, $5






I'm a sucker for anything retro, so I was stoked to give this a try. The first thing I noticed was how quickly it worked: In two speedy, haphazard coats, every hair was covered, which never, ever happens for me. The brush also has a cool hourglass shape that pushed all my lashes up (like a lash curler effect), which, moving forward, will cut out one extra step for me when I get ready.

source by : http://www.womansday.com/style/beauty/a54547/10-best-drugstore-mascaras/

0 comments:

Post a Comment